A number of companies providing SEO services at various competitive rates have entered the market and to support them the number of websites have also increased. But then is SEO all that easy or it is something else that has resulting in the popularity of SEO? To reply in simple words it can be said it is the best low cost business opportunity which requires only expert skills to analyse the key factors involved in SEO.
A business in SEO clearly fits in the definition of a low cost business opportunity if it is done the organic way. The factors that affect the ranking of the website are many and should be carefully analyzed. Here is some insight into some of the SEO factors responsible for increasing or decreasing the ranking of the website:
- Keyword research to find the keywords which users use to reach the website
- Link building to establish the credibility of the website in the eyes of Google
- Researching different sites to see what other sites are doing and how they are reaching to the top
- Use Google analytics to check the progress of strategy and frame a new strategy
- Use social network sites to popularize the site
The success of the low cost business opportunity depends on a large extent on the implementation of the various SEO strategies.