Article marketing is an excellent source of targeted traffic on the Internet. At the same time, it is extremely useful in helping you to build links as part of your search engine optimization strategy. If you want to deliver maximum benefit from your strategy, consider these 7 simple article marketing tips.
1. Every single one of the articles that you create needs to be focused on a single and central theme. One of the main mistakes that people make when creating articles is introducing far too many topics. Make sure that the article that you write is focused and always keep everything concise and clear for your readers. If you don’t do this, you will put them off.
2. The structure of all articles is going to be extremely important. You need to present the information that you are providing your readers in small, bite sized chunks. The aim of the game is not to confuse people, but to present information in a step-by-step and easily digestible fashion. Using numbered lists or bulleted lists and keeping your paragraphs short and concise is very important. Try to keep all articles between 400 and 600 words as well.
3. All articles that you create need to be properly optimized and therefore you need to incorporate keywords properly into them. Ideally you should put your primary keyword right towards the beginning of the title. At the same time, incorporating your primary keyword towards the beginning of the first paragraph, towards the end of the last paragraph, and several other times throughout the content is also important.
4. Remember that the title you create is going to be extremely important as well. Not only is it important to create an appealing title for search engine optimization purposes, but it is also crucial in helping to engage the reader immediately. Using numbers and action words within your title is a good idea.
5. The tone of any articles that you create will also be important. The majority of your content should be conversational and colloquial. Your aim, at the end of the day, is not to present too much information that is going to confuse your readers. Try to write as if you are talking to a friend as this will help your readers to engage with you.
6. No article marketing strategy is going to be successful unless you focus on quantity as well as quality. While it is crucial that all of your articles for your readers exactly what they need, you also need to provide them with as many articles as you can. These need to be submitted all over the Internet to his many different directories and other resources as possible. The more articles you create and submit the more traffic you will generate and the more links you will build.
7. Remember that you don’t necessarily need to do all of this yourself. There are many different ways to outsource the process and therefore you should be looking to freelance writers to create the articles for you, and submission services to submit them all over the Internet. By acting as project manager you can oversee and control everything.
If you would like to learn more about article marketing and other online marketing strategies just check out some of my other articles here on www.PattyScheeler.com